We are proficient at providing a complete service encompassing all aspects of Electrical Engineering.
Examples of types of work we can do are:
- Electrical Condition Reports BS 7671
- Emergency Lighting Projects BS 5266
- Fire Alarm Projects BS 5839
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Close Circuit T.V (CCTV)
- Distribution Boards changed
- House Rewires
- Showers supplied and installed
- Security Systems installed
- All external/garden electrics
- Landlord’s Certification
- Door Entry Systems
- Thermal Imaging
We are equipped to provide the following:
- All types of Inspection, Testing and Certification
- On-going preventative maintenance programmes
- Design and build projects
C.W Electrical (Bristol) Ltd. is an N.I.C.E.I.C approved Contractor, The National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting, (N.I.C.E.I.C), will ensure that the Company complies with all national safety standards, including BS7671, (Institute of Electrical Engineers).
Since 2005, when Part P Building Regulations came into force, the majority of electrical works undertaken within a domestic dwelling, had to be undertaken by a competent, registered body, eligible to certify these works. C. W. Electrical (Bristol) Ltd. are Part P registered, and can therefore undertake such works. All these works come with an Insurance backed Warranty.
For more information please visit the N.I.C.E.I.C website for ‘The Householder’ and ‘Industry’.